Possible to Make Nose "Stronger" to Match Jawline?

What's the problem with my nose and is it easy to resolve? I wish to know what the exact problem is with my nose? I know I have a small dorsal hump as well. What can be done to make my nose look nicer and maybe fit bitter with my face as well? I think it would benefit from being stronger, to match my jaw, maybe?

Stronger Nose Desired

+1

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you want a "stronger" nose. See rhinoplasty surgeons, carefully describe your goals, and discuss your alternatives.

Nose stronger to match jawline

+1

I am not sure what you meand by stronger?  Also it is hard to say with only seeing one facial view.  More photos would be helpful.

Nose "stronger" to match jawline

+1

Unfortunately the photo is not very helpful. Therefore seek 3 opinions from rhinoplasty surgeons in your area. Discuss your concerns in detail.

From MIAMI DR. B

Make nose "stronger".

+1

One can't tell from the pictures and what you mean by stronger unless they see you in person. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and discuss your goals with him.