Problem with Laser V-beam Perfecta. Used To Treat A Burst Blood Vessel, But Make Worse? (photo)

i have laser v-beam under my eye for a little burst blood vessel,bad bad result.the laser make a purpura were a have my little burst blood vessel,but the impact of the laser has broken a lots of small vessels around were the skin was healthy,and or the purpura was it left a white bump.the laserist never see a reaction like that. what can i do help me please

V-Beam Can Cause Purpura (Bruising)

+1

V-Beam can cause purpura (bruising), which can take up to several weeks to go away.  Return to your treating physician for re-evaluation.  Possible V-Beam re-treatment may be needed, if not gone.

Our preference is to use the Sciton BBL for facial telangiectasias.