Proactiv and Fraxel Restore Before Fraxel Repair

How long after a Fraxel Restore treatment should I wait to get Fraxel Repair? Should I wait four to six weeks or longer? Also, is it ok to use Proactiv leading up to the repair and how long should I wait before resuming it?

Fraxel re:pair and cosmeceutical use

+1

I often combine fraxel re:store and fraxel re:pair treatments. My patients may have fraxel restore and repair on the same day ie. repair for eyes and restore the rest of the face or stage things, with a series of restore treatments followed by a repair. The repair treatment can be performed once there is no residual swelling from the restore, usually within a few days. I tell my patients to avoid use cosmeceutical skin care products 48 hours prior and 48 hours post fraxel restore and at least 14 days post fraxel repair. Good luck!

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon