Pro-fractional Right For Me? I Have Hyper Pigmentation from Laser. (photo)

Hi. First of all, I want to thank all doctors on this site for helping... you have no idea how much it means to myself and others. I've had 2 IPLs and 1 laser treatment. After the first IPL, I started getting brown spots on the sides of my face and a bit on the forehead. Doctor said brown spots were sun damage coming to the surface and that I needed more treatments... hence the second IPL and the laser. He now says Profractional in conjunction with an IPL will solve? Is this true? Thank you!

IPL/Profractional for Hyperpigmentation

+1

Hi IPL.  We would ask your doctor -- "How about some good old fashioned hydroquinone"?  Whether the hyperpigmentation is just temporary or if it is more perment (Melasma), our solution in this situation would be the same - hydroquinone.  An IPL and Profractional will not solve the problem and may make it worse.