How Much Would Twelve Veneers Cost?

I had veneers placed over my two front teeth some years ago to correct crookedness and chips. However, I now wish to have them re-done along with several of my other teeth. In total, I wish to have twelve veneers placed-six at the top and six at the bottom. can anyone give me a typical price estimate for this?? thanks:)

Fees for dental porcelain veneers vary

+1

Depending on location, material, oral health and quality of lab used, the fee for veneers can range drastically.  Expect to find fees anywhere from $500-2000 per tooth.

This fee can be misleading, as the prep work for a good smile makeover is sometimes charged separately.  This could mean that even though you find an office charging a low fee, they still charge extra for other things that are included at another office.

Be sure to ask for photographs of the actual work performed by your chosen dentist.  You may find that they have never done so many teeth at one time and cannot promise the result you desire.  You may also find that your smile is much broader than you realize, and 6 on top and 6 on the bottom won't be what you want.  Most cases are 8-10 on top and bottom.

Web reference: http://www.bestSeattleDentist.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Veneers are $1000 to $2000 each.

+1

Depends on the location of course. If I were you I would pay a higher price but make sure that there is a replacement guarantee to with that. A good lab and DDS will do that for you.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Price for veneers varies from location to location and provider to provider

+1

My guess is that you can expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $1800 per veneer.  This depends on where you live and what the costs are relative to that area.  That said, most dentists are on the same playing field when it comes to the price they pay to have the porcelain veneer made.  Because everyone pays the same for their porcelain, you can expect not to get the same quality the lower the price you pay.

Every dentist has their formula for trying to figure out what they should charge.  I have possitioned myself to be efficient and very cost effective.  For a number of reasons I know I can charge a competetive price for my veneers.  I usually don't have to compete very much because of where I practice, the prices locally are very good.

Take a look at my video of before and after pictures. If you would like to talk in person and get a quote, I would be happy to talk to you.

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.