How Does the Pricing of a Brazilian Butt Lift Work?

I'm expecting pay around 10000 ,which i think is expensive but fair if the plastic surgeon is good at this procedure. But i don't know if the chosen areas where to liposuct do matter in the pricing. I gain fat mostly on my legs, inner knees, arms and not so much on my belly. Most patients here that i've seen did it on their upper body so how much would it cost if i'd like to have this areas liposuct plus a bbl?

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The fee of $10,000 for the Brazilian Butt lift is around the average fee. The fee should be the same regardless of which donor areas are used for the surgery. Most importantly, though, it is necesary that you have your surgery performed bya Board Certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock augmentation using fat transplantation. This is a relatively new procedure and in order to get the best results you need a surgeon whoperforms this procedure very frequently. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Brazilian buttock lift, cost and areas of liposuction

+1

Cost of a brazilian buttock lift can vary from surgeon to surgeon but 10,000 seems to be a reasonable total cost. The number of areas sometimes factors into the price, but your surgeon will need to remove fat from wherever you have it in order to adequately perform the procedure. It doesn't matter if your fat is concentrated in your legs or your midsection.

Dr.Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Brazilian Butt Lift cost......

+1

The cost of the Brazilian Butt Lift varies from surgeon to surgeon and from state to state.    There are many different techniques that can be used to remove the fat, purify the fat and inject the fat.  Be sure you choose a surgeon who you think will provide the best results for you.  View before and after photos of many surgeons before you make your choice.  Cost isn't everything.  Think Safety and Results. 

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

What should I pay?

+1

talk to your surgeon, he/she may already have planned to use some of those sites as donors. if not discuss the possibility of adding to the procedure, and negotiate, he/she will be most generous with you who has already agreed to pay him/her 10k. he won't want to quibble with you and should want to make you happy. good luck

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

The shape of the buttocks are influenced by the amount of fat in the flanks and posterior thighs and lower back. So if there is fat in these areas taking that fat enhances the buttock looks.

Fat can be taken from any area you have excess fat that include the thighs and arms and knees, but in general these areas yield little fat.

The cost changes if one need to do an entire body liposuction to get  enough fat to transfer to the buttocks. That becomes a lot of work and a long surgery time and these will affect the cost.

Pictures will help