Has Anyone Priced Zeltiq in the San Francisco Bay Area?

No docs list prices, and it would add up quickly if I had to go to a consultation with each one! I know they price by area. Also, has anyone used a particular doctor in SF or near by? Thanks!

Cost for CoolSculpting

+1

The price for CoolSculpting can vary with the city in which the practice is located.  The size of the applicator, how many applicators per session and if there is a discount for a second area treated the same day as the first. Check the CoolSculpting website for a practice locator by zipcode.

Pricing for Zeltiq

+1

Yes, each office is different with their pricing but you may be able to call and get some general pricing information over the phone.

Best Wishes!

Price for Coolsculpting

+1

The price varies by practitioner. It also varies based upon the approach, what device size is being used and how many treatments are being provided. I would suggest a consultation with any doctor for this information.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon