What price range is it in to transfer belly fat to my buttocks?

I am 5'2 160 pounds. I want to find the cheapest location as possible..idk if there can be a payment plan and how much would have to save I am on low budget

+1

Thanks for share your questions, outside of USA you can find good surgeons custom to do this procedures. Good luck!

Bazilian butt lift budget

+1

If you are only interested in the Brazilian Butt Lift as a single procedure including lipo to the flanks al lower back the estimate budget for the surgery = US 3,000This includes clinics, feeds for the plastic surgeon, the auxiliary , nurses, anesthesiologist, drugs that you will use during your recovery (antibiotics and analgesics)

Gustavo Almanzar, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You say you want the cheapest price. Do you want the cheapest price regardless of the quality of the results? If so you will find many people qualified and unqualified who would do your surgery.

BBL-price range, cheapest?

+1

Cost of the procedure will vary by surgeon and region, the cheapest region being outside the United States. However when contemplating medical tourism, please consider the emergency services available should the very unlikely serious complication occur. Always prepare for the worse, and hope for the best. But if the worst happens, you want to be in a place you can get the BEST care possible. Also if any complications occur later, once you are many miles from your surgeon, how do you follow up? How do you deal with revisions if they are necessary? This could actually cost you more in the long run.

Many plastic surgeons, including myself, offer free consultations where you can be examined and given more specific recommendations and price quotes. Additionally, many offices offer credit plans, ours offers CareCredit.

Luis H. Macias, MD

+1

The cheapest prices will be found outside the US.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

From 3,500 to 3,800 dollars

+1

Liposuction of all your back, waist line, abdomen and fat transfer done in Dominican Republic is from 3,500 to 3,800 dollars, including anesthesia, lab test, all medical fees.

Be sure to look for experienced .PS in Brazilian Butt lift

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Braziliian butt lift and price

+1

Caveat emptor, or buyer beware. The cheapest price is not always best, you may pay more in the future for fixing a problem. Go to a good quality surgeon and get it done correctly.