Price Range for my Unique Rhinoplasty Procedure? (photo)

I am a 20 year old living in Ohio that is seriously considering rhinoplasty. My goal is to shorten my nose (both profile and front facing view) to create a more balanced facial structure. The picture on the left is what my nose looks like currently, and the picture on the right is what I would like it to look like. I am still saving up for this procedure, but in the meantime I would like to know what all needs to be done to my nose to achieve the left picture, and also a guestimate on price.

Price Range for Unique Rhinoplasty Procedure

+2

I don't think your procedure is unique for a rhinoplasty specialist. You have morphed an excellent, reasonable, achievable result. As you have demonstrated this is a surgery of millimeters; you need refinement. Surgery will cost between $7,000-9,000.

Unique rhinoplasty procedure

+2

Every nose is a unique nose when performing rhinoplasty. The rhinoplasty procedure usually involves decreasing the projection of the entire nose,  refining  the tip, shaving dorsal hump,  and make sure that the components of the nose balance with each other and that the new nose balances with your facial features. An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon is very important to find. Virtual rhinoplasty software and our price list  are also available  on our website.

Rhinoplasty to reduce the overall size of the nose.

+2

A rhinoplasty to reduce the overall size of your nose can be done as shown in the photographs. You should see a very experienced surgeon to do this. The price range normally is anywhere between 6000 and $10,000 for a primary rhinoplasty depending on what needs to be done.

Price Range for my Unique Rhinoplasty Procedure?

+2

The dorsum can be reduced slightly and the tip deprojected to produce the result you want.  There will also have to be a discussion about the appearance of the tip and dorsum from the frontal view.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  The price range would be from $6000 to $10000 or more.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA