Price Range for Cheek Fat Implants

Cheek fat implants or other types like this that are at least somewhat permanent...the price range??

Consider Fillers As An Option

+1

I'm not sure that cheek implants would be indicated in your particular case.  Your cheeks are full and round presently and I've done many cheek implant surgeries over the past 20 years.  You might want instead to consider some filler to your nasolabial folds...like Perlane which lasts 8-9 months and costs around $900 per syringe.  It appears that you would require 2 syringes.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whats-Your-Number-The-Palmer-Code/53723954087

Fat augmentation of the face can vary in price depending on a patients expectations of surgery

+1

Fat augmentation of the face can vary in price depending on a patients expectations of surgery. This difference can be compared from doing one area such as the cheeks to augmenting the whole face. Fees can vary from 3000.00-7000.00.

Chicago Dermatologist