Price quote for butt implants? Not Brazilian Butt Lift. (photo)

I have no fat to transfer I'm 4"11& last time I checked I weighed around 100pds I'm 21. I live in California I just wanted a price quote. I'm not doing Brazilian. I'm going for implants. Help???

Butt implant cost

+1
Butt implants vary in price depending on several factors. These include surgical facility fees, anesthetist fees, type of implant and city. In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect the cost to be from $9000 to $11,000.

Price quote for butt implants? Not Brazilian Butt Lift.

+1

The price for buttock implant placement is about $8000 on the low end.

Butt implants

+1

Dear Angelica,

Thanks for submitting your pictures. Congratulation on your smart decision to have butt implants that, unlike fat injection ( BBL ), do not disappear. There are different techniques and different shapes of implants, so do you due diligence. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that you like the results. Consult only board certified plastic surgeons who do a lot of butt implants surgery. The cost of surgery varies from surgeon to surgeon and from coast to coast . In my surgery center the all inclusive cost for a patient who did not have any previous surgery on the butts and uses off the shelf silicone implants is $8,500. I hope this helps.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon