I need price quotes on breast augmentation?

I would like to start seeking a dr in the nyc, nj or Connecticut area, but dont want to waste my time setting up endless consultations with drs that are out of my price range. Im not looking for rock bottom prices, I am aware you get what you pay for, but I am shopping with a particular budget. Abit about me, im 31 yrs old, 5 ft 5 150 lbs, healthy female looking to go from a b to a d. Im leaning toward silicone, with a natural tear drop shape. Thanks!!!
Here is a link to the average cost of breast implants as reported by other RealSelf users.

Hope this helps!
Lori

Breast augmentation

+1
The prices depend on whether you choose saline or silicone, whether you need a lift as well as an augmentation. Silicone are more natural, although I prefer the round rather than the tear drop shaped implants due to the adherence of the surface of the shaped implants to the muscle which does not give the same result. Silicone augmentation is about 8K, which includes anesthesia and operating room. I am in fairfield county ct. 

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1
This website has many plastic surgeons that do great work in addition you can check the american society of plastic surgeon for surgeons in your area.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

+1

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Once you have done so, you will be able to get information about costs associated with surgery from the individual plastic surgeon's offices and/or websites.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.