Price for a 'Finesse Rhinoplasty'? (photo)

I have asked two previous questions about whether I was a good candidate for a rhinoplasty, most of the responses I got went along the lines of making small changes, and not anything to drastic. One response from a doctor was that what I need is a 'finesse rhinoplasty' and that I just need a little bit of modification of the tip, nostrils, and bridge. What are the price for the procedure it looks like I should have, whether its a rhinoplasty, or just a finese rhinoplasty. Thank you!

Price for a 'Finesse Rhinoplasty'?

+2

Because you are 16, please share this answer with your parents.  Interesting but IMHO all Rhinoplasty should be performed with an understanding and by following the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive nose and face...which to me means they are all done as "finesse Rhinoplasty".

I have performed Rhinoplasty for well over 2 decades and I agree that your nose is very nice however, to say that it can't be improved upon with a Rhinoplasty IMO, is not accurate.  Having said that, IMHO, a slight thinning of the nasal tip (more on the right than the left side) combined with a slight narrowing (rasping the nasal bones) of the bridge would be aesthetically correct.  This would be performed through a Closed Rhinoplasty to prevent any upward rotation of the nasal tip which currently sits at the upper aesthetic end for tip rotation. 

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com

The price for rhinoplasty

+2

If the result from surgery is not as expected, the cost in emotional terms can be remarkable. Your nose is really very good, attractive and balanced. Finesse or not, you might be best off to leave your nose alone.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/rhinoplasty

Price for a 'Finesse Rhinoplasty'?

+2

Again thanks for the posted photos. I agree with Dr Mayer, best to leave the nose alone. And  the term "finesse" Rhino is a non surgical term for minor rhinoplasty. All the 10 sites on goggle describe a rhinoplasty taking minimal tissue/cartilage. 

Finesse rhinoplasty is not for you.

+2

Finesse rhinoplasty is not for you. As above with the lip question, you are taking too much risk for so little gain. If you saw the patients I have seen over 35 years where the surgeon told the patient they just needed a "little finesse rhinoplasty" and the patient's nose was ruined and they said "I wish I could have my old nose back". Leave it alone!!!!!