What is the Price Difference Between Smart Lipo Triplex and Smart Lipo MPX?

the back and abdomen

SmartLipo MPX and Triplex are the gold standard in laser assisted liposuction

+2
  • I don't charge more for the SmartLipo Triplex.  I have upgraded to the newer system because it works better vs. the MPX.  This is not a cost I plan on passing onto my patients.
  • Patients seeking laser assisted liposuction should be weary however of inferior technology priced at a huge discount.  You often get what you pay for.
  • At this time, SmartLipo Triplex is the gold standard.  Ask for it by name and make sure if your surgeon says they are offering SmartLipo, that they truly are doing so, not some knock off brand.

Good Luck

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Price differences between Smartlipo Triplex and MPX

+1

There is no price difference between Smartlipo Triplex. Most surgeons have upgraded to the newer version which has three wavelength to help achieve even better laser assisted liposculpturing. 

Best Wishes,

Stewart Wang, MD, FACS

What is the price differene between Smartlipo Triplex and Smartlipo MPX

+1

There is no difference. The tool has improved, so for the same charge, the results can be better.  New technology answers a need and attempts to solve a problem better. The 1440 wavelength of the Smartlipo Triplex allows faster, more effective fat melting, and the ThermaGuide allows more predictable and safer tissue tightening. The benefit to the patient is a better outcome, particularly in areas where the skin is a bit loose and one is concerned that removing fat may worsen the looseness. This is a significant concern for many ladies on the abdomen, when they have a combination of perhaps a little extra fat, but some loose skin that they would like treated.

Using the SmartLipo Triplex with ThermaGuide, we can treat both the fat and the skin. Adding skin tightening takes more time, but at this point is not adding to the cost.

Robert M. Lowen, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

SmartLipo and Laser Liposuction Atlanta

+1

Many studies have shown that the results and the outcome of surgery is directly related to the surgeon. Specifically, the experience of the Plastic surgeon is main determinant of the surgical result. SmartLipo MPX Triplex.... The list goes on. An excellent plastic surgeon will deliver a great result with any technology as long as he/she knows how to use it.  I would not recomend shopping for the equipment and technology, because an inexperience doctor with a new high tech equipment can be very dangerous. We offer SmartLipo, Power Assisted Lipo, and Tumescent Lipo in my office. I use whatever delivers the best result for that patient. One size does not fit all.

Stanley Okoro, MD

The Cynosure Triplex is the latest version of the SmartLipo MPX laser.

+1

The Cynosure Triplex is the latest version of the SmartLipo MPX laser.  These lasers have three wavelengths of laser light for different applications and needs.  Choose a reputable surgeon first.  Don't shop equipment and technology, because an inexperience doctor using new high tech equipment can be very dangerous!  Technology is only as good as the doctor who is operating it.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Smartlipo price

+1

Smartlipo, regardless of the model is a piece of equipment not a procedure. What yor are evaluating is connection with the surgeon and the actual procedure as you discuss it with your surgeon. Most surgeons  as in my practice have upgraded to the Triplex but generally the difference in price has to do with the surgeon not the equipment. I provide a free consultation in my practice as I believe the client is the employer and that the consultation is a job interview and no one needs to pay to nterview a candidate for a job. 

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pricing the Procedure...Not the Technology.

+1

Most of us price our surgical procedures based on the surgery itself and not on the tools we use to accomplish the surgery.

We offer VASER and SmartLipo Triplex and each is used to accomplish slightly different goals but are not charged differently.

The biggest reason to go with the Triplex is the increased safety and efficacy of this unit that closely monitors skin temperature and avoids "hot spots" which can result in burns and poor outcomes. And, as any surgeon will tell you, safety is priceless!

Best Regards,

KC

Kirk A. Churukian, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

+1

As a National Trainer in my practice there is no difference. Oh I now have only the Triplex got rid of the MPX. From MIAMI Dr. darryl j. Blinski

Smartlipo models do not necessarily improve results

+1

Smartlipo models do not necessarily improve results. As time advances manufacturers of lasers put out new products. Each product is promoted as an advance but this is often not the case. In most practices there is no fee difference for different machines.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist