What is the Price Difference Between Regions?

I live in Kenosha, WI right between Milwaukee, WI & Chicago, IL. What is the price difference between these areas? I have concerns with who I go through for my next rhino since my original surgeon did a hack job 14yrs ago and my nose is still a mess from a break. Help?

Don't worry about price, find the most experienced suregon you feel comfortable with

+1

You should not be worried about the price, especially if this is a revision rhinoplasty.  Find the most experienced surgeon you feel comfortable with.  Revisino rhinoplasty is often a complicated procedure and in most cases you do get what you pay for.

$ or skill

+1

There are indeed price differences between regions. THat being said it is always best to pick a doctor who is very expereinced with revision rhinoplasty. This makes all the difference and is worth the drive or  $

Benjamin C. Marcus, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Price difference

+1

You need to be more concerned about finding a surgeon with good revision rhinoplasty experience that you are comfortable with and then start thinking price. As you have already stated you have lived with an unhappy result on your face for fourteen years. If you have to spend a little more for the right person it will be well spent for many years of good appearance. If you go by price only and compromise using someone you are less comfortable with then the money you saved will be meaningless.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Price should not factor into rhinoplasty revision

+1
I would recommend seeking out a surgeon that is experienced in revision rhinoplasty procedures. I would recommend that you not seek out a surgeon by price. A revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform, and as such, you want a surgeon that performs these regularly, and one that consistently gets great results. That surgeon will most likely not be the least expensive in the area. The difference in cost between Milwaukee and Chicago, for an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon, will most likely be minimal, but Chicago will probably be more expensive. Good luck in finding the right surgeon.
Andrew Campbell, M.D.
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Milwaukee, WI

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon