Price of Breast Augmentation in Montgomery Alabama? (photo)

I am moving to Montgomery Soon. I am 19. Currently a B cup wanting a Full C or small D. Does anyone know what the price or average price is for this in that area? Thank You.!!

Hi There,

Here is a link the average cost of Breast Implants reported by our community members.

Hopefully this helps!

Cost of breast augmentation

+1

I do not know the cost of breast augmentation in Montgomery. You will need to call different office and ask for the "Total all inclusive cost"

Make sure the price includes facility fee, anesthesia, implants, surgeon fees, and post-op visits.If the costs are too high, then check surrounding cities. I recently had someone from Alaska come to S.C. because the cost in Alaska is too high. She had family here she could stay with.

In Columbia, S.C. the cost for saline implants is around $4200+/-.

Good luck.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon