Will It Be Safe for Me?

5"2 and I am 31 and over a four year period I have gain a belly that I don't like and my butt is getting flat. I really don't like my body .i use to have a flat stomach and a curve butt. but not anymore please help me.

A Belly and Smaller Butt : Candidate for Buttlift

+1

If you have abdominal or trunk fat that is amenable to liposuction, then the Brazilian buttlift may be a very good option for increasing the size and improving the shape of your buttocks.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Belly fat

+1

there many options available to you. Without examination it is difficult to give you an opinion. But there are many surgical procedures available to enhance your body. Inperson examination and discussion of all the options available and the risks and cost by a Board certified Plastic Surgeon(American Board of Plastic Surgery).