Considering browlift & fat placed under eyes. High forehead so unsure about lift. Just turned 40. Cost? (photo)

(Forgot to include side pic -- so here it is)

No previous surgery. Considering browlift & fat placed under eyes. High forehead so unsure about lift. Just turned 40. Cost?

Browlift and Fat Transfer to Lower Eyelids

+1
You have a high forehead.  There may be a scar placed in front of the hairline on forehead, and 2 additional incisions in the hair on each side for the browlift.  Fat to the tear troughs is an option.  I recommend you have a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in these procedures.  Cost is dependent upon many factors including which part of the US you live.

+1
From your pictures, it looks like you may benefit from a brow lift and fat grafting to the upper lid.  Due to the higher hairline, you may be a better candidate for a forehead lift with a pretrichal or hairline incision.  This can be done in conjunction with fat grafting to the upper lid.I would recommend that you consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what your needs are and to discuss cost.

James C. Grotting, MD, FACS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Considering browlift & fat placed under eyes. High forehead so unsure about lift. Just turned 40. Cost?

+1
As most expert posted the answer is YES! But this is a very in detailed operation of elevation and lower done in unison. Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON consultations... Cost $10,000 range.. 

Brow lift with high forehead and fat placed under eyes.

+1
Brow lift with high forehead and fat placed under eyes. 35 years ago my partner and I developed the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead lift for patients just like you. The hairline can actually be lowered at the same time your forehead is lifted and hair grows through the scar. I have never had to revise the scar having done thousands of these operations. Fat can also be placed at the same time in your lower eyelids.

Brow Lift with High Hairline

+1
You will benefit from a brow lift as long as you simultaneously lower your hairline. The only technique that will avoid further elevation of a high hairline is to use the irregular thrichopytic hairline incision that we described many years ago. This approach will lower you hairline wherever you want it and give you total freedom of hair styling because hair will grow through and in front of the incision.

Considering browlift & fat placed under eyes.

+1
A skillful surgeon, using an incision along the hairline, can not only lift the forehead and brows, but also lower the hairline. But the scar may take 3-4 months until you can go without bangs. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Browlift at age 40 with high hairline

+1
A pre-trichial incision can be placed at the hairline and can lower the hairline down approximately 1/2 an inch. The brows were also raised to their appropriate position. Adjustments to the frontalis , corrugator, and procures muscles can also be performed if necessary. Our price list and brow lift photo gallery are located on the link below

Browlift with high hairline

+1
From the photo, it looks like you would do well with a browlift.  You do have a high forehead, and for you I would recommend a pretrichial browlift where the incision is right at the hairline.  A segment of the forehead is excised, so it actually will move your hairline down while lifting the brow.  It's hard to tell from the pictures what you would need in the lower eyelids.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hairline browlift

+1
Your photos are very helpful. The brow can be lifted but any technique coronal or endoscopic will raise the hairline further. An incision placed at the hairline will remove non hair baring skin and decrease the distance between the hairline and the brow without altering the position of the hairline. You do not want that hairline going back any further.

It is difficult to evaluate your lower lids in the photo. I am not a fan of fat grafting to the lower lids. This is the thinnest skin in the body and very unforegiving if contour irregularities are created, which is often.

I use restylane in this area with excellent results lasting a year.

Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with significant aesthetic experience to help you with your concerns.

Good luck and I hope this was helpful

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Forehead lift in high forhead

+1
Patients with high forehead still benefit from forehead lift but the technique used must be hidden in the hairline and beveled ( pretrichial ) in order to reduce the forehead or at least, keep it the same height. We also use the above technique for Facial Feminization Surgery ( FFS ).

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon