I had a previous rhinoplasty about 7 years ago and it is crocked. Can it be straightened? (photo)

Just wanted to know if with a second surgery could my nose be straightened? I like the general shape. If anything had to be done to straighten it I would not mind if it was shorter I just don't want a pointy nose.

I had a previous rhinoplasty about 7 years ago and it is crooked. Can it be straightened?

+1

In general, straightening a crooked nose is a very difficult procedure and requires a specialist. It is not always possible to get the nose 100% straight, but improvements can still be made. I would recommend seeking the advice of a board certified revision rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to evaluate your nose in person and provide you with advice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastyspecialist.com

+1

The septum, tip and columella complex can be improved, but this may or may not be worth it to you.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Revision to Correct a Deviaed Nose

+1

Your nose can be straightened with a revision procedure. Talk to your surgeon or an experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist.

Crooked nose

+1

You can certainly be made straighter, shorter and if need be less projected without worrying about being pointy. Make sure you see a surgeon with experience and comfort with revisions of crooked noses. Ask to see before and afters of patients similar to yourself. Good luck!

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision to straighten the crooked nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty revision to straighten the crooked nose can be done with good results with or without other changes. Choose an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon.

Nose still crooked after rhinoplasty

+1

A revision septorhinoplasty could definitely help to straighten and "shorten" your nose. Thank you for sharing your photos and question. Best wishes!