Regarding One of my Previous Questions About the Grafts Detaching...(This Was a Revision).

Regarding one of my previous questions about the grafts detaching...To clarify the Dr. said he put a tiny graft on either side of my nose up at the top to connect the side of my nose to the bone. I don't think that was enough to hold it. He used old cartilage from my nose. Nothing artificial and no rib cartilage. After it came undone (collapsed) you could visably see that the side of my nose sinks in. Becasue of that I can barely breathe at all now. My Dr. now won't help me-once said he would

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Consider getting a second opinion from a revision rhinoplasty specialist.  Cartilage grafts should not shift or become undone if the surgery is done correctly.

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon