How can I prevent spider veins from forming, growing, and coming back after treatment?

I have a ton. I just had Asclera in my lower legs, and it did great with the larger ones, but I'm only 30 and I feel like I can never show my legs bc of the veins

Preventing spider veins.

+1

Asclera is good for treating what is there. There is no guarantee that anything will prevent the formation of further spiders. It is true that if you have larger disease, that can be identified on ultrasound and treatment of those larger veins will help prevent the smaller vein disease

Oshkosh Plastic Surgeon

Spider veins will require lifelong maintenance.

+1

Spider veins usually require lifelong maintenance therapy. If you have a lot of veins you should have a venous reflux ultrasound. If you have significant valvular reflux, you may want to consider closing the leaking valves which could be contributing to the spider vein formation. You should see a vein specialist. Wearing support hose will also help to reduce the venous back pressure which can lead to spider veins. Leg exercises and staying trim will also help. Unfortunately, spider veins are often related to genetics and aging and,therefore, maintenance will become necessary.

Naples General Surgeon