How Do You Prevent Invisalign from Getting Discolored?

What is the best way for me to clean my Invisalign clean and clear? What are the key tips or suggestions?

How do I keep invisalign aligners clean

+2

While you may drink water with aligners on, you should not have colored drinks, coffee, soda, wine, etc while aligners are on and always brush or at least rinse before putting aligners back on.  You may also use a tooth brush to clean the aligners with water.  There are cleaning tablets you can purchase from your pharmacy and one crystal especially designed for invisalign.  Simply google search: invisalign cleaning crystals

Overall, since aligners are changed every two weeks, you should not be overly concerned with stains, etc.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign clean

+1

You have to avoid drinking colored beverages with invisalign.You can clean the aligners with the tooth brush and water. If your aligners become discolored there are special tablets to clean the trays.

Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist