Pressure feeling due to swelling?

I had open rhinoplasty 4 weeks ago to remove a bump and reduce my tip I am now experiencing a tight pressuring feeling on the bridge of my nose. is this normal? just swelling? Thank you :)

Pressure feeling due to swelling?

+1

I would return to your surgeon for an exam and express your concern.

Pressure Feeling after Open Rhinoplasty

+1

This is difficult to assess as a pressure sensation over the bridge (dorsum) of the nose is not a common complaint 4 weeks after rhinoplasty. Is this new? This would be even more unusual.

Keep your rhinoplasty surgeon informed of your progress and concerns so that he can assess you as he finds necessary.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pressure feeling on nose

+1

It is not uncommon to have some pressure due to swelling. But if it is not normal for you or you are concerned, it is best to see your surgeon.