How Much Pressure Can Be Applied to Implants?

I'm kinda into rough sex and wanted to know how much pressure can be applied to buttock's implants. Also which would be better as far as a getting the solid silicone or silicone filled buttocks? Lets say i get the silicone filled buttock's implant and I slip and fall,will it burst?

Buttock Implants and Sex

+2

Regarding: "How Much Pressure Can Be Applied to Implants?
I'm kinda into rough sex and wanted to know how much pressure can be applied to buttock's implants. Also which would be better as far as a getting the solid silicone or silicone filled buttocks? Lets say i get the silicone filled buttock's implant and I slip and fall,will it burst
?"

Buttock Implants are made of soft SOLID silicone and as such do not rupture or leak. You can compress them to your heart's content once you surgeon feels it would be safe to do so - not out of concern for the implant but for your rear end. After all, we would not want to disrupt the wounds or shift the implants, would we?

Dr. Peter Aldea