How Much Pressure Can Be Applied to Implants?

I'm kinda into rough sex and wanted to know how much pressure can be applied to buttock's implants. Also which would be better as far as a getting the solid silicone or silicone filled buttocks? Lets say i get the silicone filled buttock's implant and I slip and fall,will it burst?

Buttock Implants and Sex

Regarding: "How Much Pressure Can Be Applied to Implants?
I'm kinda into rough sex and wanted to know how much pressure can be applied to buttock's implants. Also which would be better as far as a getting the solid silicone or silicone filled buttocks? Lets say i get the silicone filled buttock's implant and I slip and fall,will it burst
?"

Buttock Implants are made of soft SOLID silicone and as such do not rupture or leak. You can compress them to your heart's content once you surgeon feels it would be safe to do so - not out of concern for the implant but for your rear end. After all, we would not want to disrupt the wounds or shift the implants, would we?

Dr. Peter Aldea

How much pressure could be applied to implants?

Hello! Thank you for your question! Altitude and pressure have no effect on implants, whether saline or silicone. It is safe to travel by air within pressurized cabins or even scuba dive without concern. No further precautions should be taken during these activities. Certainly, discuss any concerns with your surgeon prior.

In the same manner, blunt force will unlikely cause rupture. Repeated trauma from the folding io the implant over time is known to be associated with rupture. Obviously, penetrating trauma from sharp objects will also result in rupture. Both saline and silicone implants are very durable and daily activities will likely not cause any increased risk to the integrity of the implant. Hope that thus helps. Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD