What Preset Do I Start Fraxel with ?

I am in a place where there is no Fraxel Repair Treatment available. It is only Fraxel Restore and Pixel Laser available. If I have to decide between Fraxel Restore and Pixel which one should I go for ? which one promises most dramatic result. If I go with Fraxel for e.g can I directly start by 70mj setting to match with the Fraxel Repair Intensity.

Fraxel Laser

You first need an exam with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or a Board Certified Dermatologist, and then a therapy decided.  Levels vary with different patients and their skin type, and healing time needs.  I would decide by the practitioner, not the machine.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

You need to see and expert who know what is best for you.

Every skin treatment should be customized to the needs of the patient.  Proper skin treatments demand a physician with extensive experience, good judgment and the proper equipment.  Go see a specialist who has all of the above even if you need to travel to get the right treatment. 

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon