Preset to Be Used in Pixel for Deep Pitted Scars ?

What Machine setting or Preset in the Pixel Laser Machine in terms of Intensity should ideally be kept for deep pitted scars while doing the treatment.

Pixel for acne scarring

The Erbium laser is just one of the modalities plastic surgeons can use for scarring from acne. Dermabrasion also works well. I usually suggest multiple passes of the Pixel and often multiple treatments to improve the scars. The settings are: LONG, between 2000 and 2300, with between 3 and 6 pulses, and 2 to 3 passes depending on the skin type. Many people are happy with one treatment but I always suggest at least 3 treatments. My only suggestion is to have this performed by a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery since the postoperative care is something only a plastic surgeon can deal with due to the intesity of the treatement.