Preset to Be Used in Pixel for Deep Pitted Scars ?

What Machine setting or Preset in the Pixel Laser Machine in terms of Intensity should ideally be kept for deep pitted scars while doing the treatment.

Pixel for acne scarring

+1

The Erbium laser is just one of the modalities plastic surgeons can use for scarring from acne. Dermabrasion also works well. I usually suggest multiple passes of the Pixel and often multiple treatments to improve the scars. The settings are: LONG, between 2000 and 2300, with between 3 and 6 pulses, and 2 to 3 passes depending on the skin type. Many people are happy with one treatment but I always suggest at least 3 treatments. My only suggestion is to have this performed by a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery since the postoperative care is something only a plastic surgeon can deal with due to the intesity of the treatement.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon