How Do I Prepare for Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Surgery?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

How to prepare for the Brazilian Butt Lift......

+1

I agree with Dr Shafer.  The most important thing for patients to do is to follow their surgeons instructions.  If your surgeon didn't give you instructions, be sure to ask for some.  It is extremely important to follow your doctors instructions to get a good result.  Presumably you chose your surgeon because they showed you many photos of their patients who have beautiful results.  If you like the results you saw, then you should follow the same routine that your surgeon told them.  I am a firm believer that it is not only what you do prior to surgery, but also what you do after surgery that can make or break your results.  I give my patients VERY strict directions to follow.  Those who follow them get beautiful results.  Those who cut corners tend to see less. 
Good Luck
Dr M

Web reference: http://www.danielmarkmannmd.com/category/buttocks-augmentation-brazilian-buttocks-lift-fat-grafting/

Preparing for Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You should have discussions with our doctor and their staff about preparations for surgery.  You will need to consider your preparation in terms of medial clearance and making sure that you have the proper medications to take and know which ones not to take prior to surgery.  You should also prepare your bedroom and kitchen so that you have have comfortable clothes, old sheets on the bed, etc and also prepared meals and plenty of fluids for drinking after surgery.  You should also arrange for someone to help you the day or two after surgery until you are able to care for yourself.  You talk with your surgeon about proper post surgical garments to have available after surgery as well.  Basically, your surgeon's office should give you a pre-operative packet listing everything that you should do.  If you do not feel prepared, then I suggest that you make another preoperative appointment to clear up any misunderstandings.

Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com