Premaxillary Implant: Will it give my upper lip more Projection?

Will a premaxillary implant have any effect on my upper lip? I am hoping it will give my upper lip more projection, fullness.

Premaxillary implants can project your lips but other options could also help achieve even better results

+1

The premaxillary implants will give you more lip projection by providing a bigger base. You might need other procedures to help you improve the lip injections. Vy advancements, fat injections, permalip augmentation, fillers, tissue implants can all be options for you to achieve more lip projection. Below is a video on perma lip augmentation that can help you learn more about this procedure.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upper lip projection

+1

Yes, a pre-maxillary implant will project the upper lip, but whether or not it is indicated for the type of lip projection you desire is impossible to conjecture without a photograph or two (front and side views most important).

Steve Laverson, MD