Premature Sagging at Age 16?

HI, so im 16yrs old and im pretty chubby i have slightly large breast ,and i started growing at a early age, and i have noticed my breast were sagging around 15 is there any way i can reverse the process or is implants(later) a better answer, my breast sagging is GRADE 2 according to the chart

"Premature" Sagging

It is important to remember that young women can continue to demonstrate breast develop through their late teen years and into their 20's. This will vary from individual to individual. Any discussion of surgery before growth has stabilized (for at least a 12 month period) is "premature."

In the interim, it is best to focus on your overall health (diet, exercise) with a goal of achieving your ideal healthy stable weight. These things while not directed at breast appearance specifically can help. Weight fluctuations may exacerbate the perceived problem. It is also recommended that you invest in an appropriately fitting and supportive undergarment.

When the time comes, you may benefit from a lift but it is very early for such judgements. Consult with your board certified plastic surgeon, as he /she is uniquely qualified to guide you in your decisions. 

Nyack Plastic Surgeon