How to Make Prematurely-aged Skin Young Again?

I am 27 and I have been a sunworshipper since about 15. I am more cautious and safe the past two years, but I see the fine lines. My skin is a bit sallow and my eyes are always tired-looking. I use all the latest face creams and I am faithful to my skin care regimen. I would like to look younger. I have done Microdermabrasion and Glycolic Acid Peel. Any "light" laser treatments I can look into? I don't want to be treated the same as a 40 or 50 something and I am getting married next September.

Premature Aging Skin, Dysport, Glycolic Peel, Jessners Peel

+1

I believe you should be having Jessners or Glycolic Peels every 2 months in combination with physician grade products to reduce the pre mature and exhisting wrinkles such as; Glytone or Avene products. As women age we tend to lose facial fat and collagen, which makes our skin begin to crepe and wrinkle, and since you were a sun worshiper I can imagine it contributing to early signs of aging. However, it is good you realized and now take caution when in the sun. I would recommend Dysport. It is like Botox but tends to have a softer effect with relaxing the muscles on my younger patients. It is great for premature crows feet, forehead lines, and glabella ( number 11's) lines.

Good Luck!

Sofia Rubbani, MD, FACS, ASLMS

Manhattan Oculoplastic Surgeon