Can a Pregnant Woman Undergo Cosmetic Dentistry?

I am five months pregnant.....i hate my teeth ....and I dont want to get braces I want the fastest way to get the smile I want....can I get implants or porclein veneeers / undergo those type of procedures pregnant......i have really bad overbite and crooked teeth on the top row....i just want a perfect smile as fast as possible by any means.

Pregnancy and Dental Procedures

+1

It is generally accepted that dentistry during the second trimester of pregnancy is safe to Mom and Baby.  Implants are a surgical procedure and would be best postponed until after delivery.  Talk to a qualified Cosmetic Dentist about your options and always get your obstetrician's authorization.  Veneers can often make the teeth appear straight or improved. 

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist