I Got Pregnant While Using Isotretinoin Capsules. Will my Baby Be Deformed? Can Any Treatment Be Done to Avoid It?

I got pregnant while taking Accutane, what do I do?

+1

Accutane is a black-label medication meaning you 100% cannot get pregnant while taking it. You need to contact your prescribing physician immediately, and I'm sorry, but you most likely need to terminate the pregnancy, especially depending upon how long you have been pregnant and the dosage you are taking. To be a female of childbearing potential you must be on TWO forms of pregnancy controls while taking Accutane to avoid pregnancy. I'm sorry.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."