I'm pregnant with twins and was adamant about getting a cesarean. Will I have a noticeable scar after the c-section?

Will it be noticeable when I get a Brazilian wax? Is there treatment? Will I be able to get the scar removed with laser removal? How big is it?

Can we predict what a scar will look like

+1
I don't believe that this is something that can reliably be done. If you need to get something done after you heal, then your options include injections ( it the scar is thick or keloidal), or topical steroids if it is very itchy. One factor will be how quickly you get back to your pre-pregnancy weight.  As a Mother of twins, you may do this more quickly since you will be very busy! Good luck to you all!

Washington DC Dermatologist

Plato's Scar serum for c section scars

+1
Scars vary in severity after c section surgery. Our office recommends early pulsed dye laser therapy and topical cream application with Plato's Scar Serum twice daily. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS