Pregnancy After Restalyne and Perlane Lip Augmentation

I was wondering how soon it is safe to become pregnant after Restalyne and Perlane Lip augmentation? I cannot find any studies.

How long after filler for pregnancy

+1

These filler materials are made from materials that naturally occur in your body.  They tend not to travel in our blood stream.  I think it is safe for you to get pregnant soon after filler placement.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Pregnancy after Restylane and Perlane

+1

I think you should be reassured that the Restylane and Perlane material in the lip are extremely unlikely to cause any harm to the developing fetus. I agree with Dr. Wallach that cosmetic procedures in general are best avoided during pregnancy (including Botox, chemical peels, sclerotherapy).

To address your question, I would not worry if you became pregnant shortly after hyaluronic acid filler injections.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist

Pregnancy and fillers

+1

This is a very good question, which I do not think anyone has studied.  However, it is probably OK to become pregnant after injections of filler. On the other hand, I would avoid procedures while pregnant.