Pregnancy After Breast Implant Removal?

I'm 27 & considering a silicone gel implant removal. I've had implants for 5 years total (saline 350 cc for 2 yrs & then replaced with silicone gel 225 cc for 3 yrs). Pre-implants, I had small breasts (almost A cup), little breast tissue,perky & no prior pregnancies. No implant problems yet.

If I get my breast implants removed now, I'd like to get pregnant soon. How long after implant removal should I wait to try to get pregnant? Advice/suggestions appreciated.

Pregnancy after implant removal

+1

I would say wait 2-3 months after implant removal to consider trying to get pregnant. By then you should probably be healed enough and hopefully  have no sequelae from the surgery.

Pregnancy OK one month after removal of breast implants.

+1

Hi.

Why do you want your breast implants removed? It is perfectly safe to have a baby and to breast feed with breast implants.

But if you want them out, you should be all recovered in one month and can get pregnant then.

Pregnancy and breast implants

+1

We don't have a general timeline for attempting pregnancy after removing implants, but you should be able to start trying after you've recovered from surgery and are no longer on pain medication. It's best to check with your OB-Gyn and let him or her know of your decision in case they have any specific recommendations. Good luck!

Pregnancy after breast implants.

+1

That is a great question and I am not sure that anyone has a definitive answer for that. I would typically see the patient after surgery and would expect that at 3 months, once could proceed with pregnancy if free of any medications or complications. Knowing that this were a possiblity, I would likely be more inclined to perform a capsulectomy at the time of implant removal but this may be controversial among other surgeons.