Pregnancy After BA? (photo)

Since last year I have been having problems with my implants. I also wanted another baby so I was going to wait and have my revision after the baby. But last July 27 my left implant deflated. I wanted to know how long after a revision should I wait before I can get pregnant again? Thanks doctors

How long to wait to get pregnant

+2

Pregnancy, of course, will affect your breasts. However, early pregnancy usually does not change the breasts a great deal for most women, and should not interfer with healing. Your surgeon will want to make sure that you are not pregnant before doing the procedure.  if you can, you might want to wait least 4-6 weeks after surgery before getting pregnant.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

How long after Breast Augmentation Revision can I get Pregnant?

+1

Thank you for sharing your photos.  At this stage, I would replace your deflated implant and wait 6 weeks to ensure you heal well prior to getting pregnant.    
It is important to ensure that you do not develop any infection or fluid collection during this period.  Essentially, you want to be sure you will not require a revision prior to getting pregnant.

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Pregnancy after augmentation...

+1

happens frequently and there are no consequences that I am aware of.  But its good to be 'healed' before you start trying.   Get your deflation repaired and ask your chosen surgeon for his/her advice on this topic.

Curtis Wong, MD