Preconditions That Prevent Someone from Getting Invisalign?

I am going in for an appointment with an orthodontist tomorrow to see if I can get Invisalign. Is there any way I wouldn't be able to get them? (cost not a factor)

Invisalign is the number one treatment for most cases

+1

Most all orthodontic malocclusions are treatable using Invisalign. Due to the great advances in the Invisalign technology, orthodontists are now able to achieve incredible results using Invisalign. Historically, many orthodontic problems were difficult to correct using Invisalign only (without using braces at all), but due to the high level of technological advances, we are now using Invisalign to treat almost every orthodontic concern. you should feel confident that you will be a candidate to use Invisalign today.

New York Orthodontist

Invisalign not a magic bullet

+1

While invisalign is a useful tool, it isn't for everyone. Determining limits would require an exam, as you likely would not know if some teeth were rotated too much or if you had active gum disease.

But you may be a great candidate. Your exam should be enlightening.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Not everyone is a candidate for Invisalign

+1

Some cases still require regular bracket and wire braces. Invisalign has limitations and cannot perfom all orthodontic movements well.  Ask your orthodontist what CAN'T be accomplished with Invisalign in your case.

Rochester Cosmetic Dentist