Pre TT/Lipo/BBL Prep?

Hi , Im scheduled to have TT, Lipo and BBL in Oct 2012 and would like to prepare my body as best as possible for this process..Are there any specia diets or vitmins i can start to have the best possible recovery or rather to assist my body ?

Preparation for surgery

+2

I tell my patients to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Fad diets and some medications can actually be detrimental to the healing process. Check with your surgeons on medications to avoid, and the timing of when to stop certain medications, including over the counter medications, prior to surgery.