Please Help With Lift/Revision Sizing Question? (photo)

I am 5"5, 115, 34DD to 32DDD, with a BWD of 13. I'm getting Natrelle 410 implants, & I currently have McGhan 10's, at 14.8 cm and 480 cc's. My options w/ the 410's are: FM-350, MF-335, MM-320, ML-285, or LL-240. I have never heard of anyone using the ML or LL, so does anyone know if these are not good options? And if I use 320, 335, 350 gram sizes, can I get a small C with a lollipop/keyhole lift? Should he remove breast tissue to get me the result that I want, or should I try a smaller implant?

Lift options

+2

I agree with you that you should get a lift with a smaller implant, around 350 cc's.  you shouldn't need any breast tissue removed and the procedure should be done with a lollipop scar. You'll get a nice result.

Please Help With #breastLift #Revision Sizing Question? ANS:

+2

It really is a complex question that requires a lot of information. If you like the look of your breasts and just think they are too big, then I dont see the need for a lift. If you are above the muscle and want a lift and are staying above the muscle, then your implants will probably not stay up over time. I have had the most success in patients like you by putting new smaller implants under the muscle completely, and then doing a lift on top of that. And I am of the philosophy that I would rather you be a nice supported implant under the muscle and very little of your own tissue. Its the tissue that droops...

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+2
Without a physical exam it would be very hard to determine. In our practice we say that 200 - 225CC equal to about 1 cup size .

Implant revision sizing questions

+2

Your question is a sophisticated one, but very difficult to answer without a physical exam.  In general try to avoid resection of your natural breast structure unless absolutely necessary.  The more you have of your own breast tissue,  the better the result will be, especially over the long term.  For the specifics regarding implants shapes and sizes, a detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon will provide the most help.

Lift Revision Sizing Help

+2

It is very difficult to pick the exact implant before surgery that will give you the results you want. In my practice, I spend a good deal of time reviewing pre and post operative photos that the patient likes and doesn't like. At surgery, the mastopexy is performed and then temporary sizers are used to choose the implant that most closely resembles the photos the patient selected preop. This has worked well to give patients the results they desire.

I am not a big fan of the shaped 410 implants especially in revision cases since they can rotate and give an abnormal shape to the breast.

Web reference: http://www.squiresclinic.com/breast-procedures-denver/breast-augmentation/

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/Profile for Me (Revisionary Surgery)?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

As you can imagine, despite your good description and photographs, it is difficult to give you precise advice. Nothing beats direct physical examination and a full communication of your goals.

My major concern in your case would be:  how well will the skin “bounce back” if you were to downsize your breast implants only.  Skin elasticity  characteristics will  make a big difference when it comes to the final results  expected after removal of your current breast implants and downsizing with smaller breast implants.

In my practice, I would select the breast implant size/profile that will best achieve your goals,  after the use of temporary sizers intraoperatively.

Based on your photographs, I would also lean towards breast lifting done at the time of breast implant removal/replacement. The downside with a breast lift, as you know, is the presence of scars.

Many patients (If properly selected and who are doing the operations at the right time of their lives  psychosocially) accept the scars associated with breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery as long as they are happy with the improvement in contour, size, and symmetry. This acceptance of the scars is the essential “trade-off” associated with many of the procedures we do in the field of plastic surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Choosing the right size of implants for breast augmentation revision

+1

Thank you for sharing your photos.

Without a physical consultation it is difficult to provide you with a solid advise on how to go about obtaining the results you desire.

Nonetheless, it seems that you may be a good candidate for a lift with smaller sized implants.

Please note that you may obtain very close but not identical results to the model photo you have provided. After all, every patient is different and the anatomical foundation/skin laxity and breast tissue of every patient is unique.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com