Will a Natrelle 410, 320 Moderate Height, Moderate Projection Implant, Plus Breast Lift, Give Me Small Enough Breasts? (photo)

5"5,114, BWD:13. I have Mcghan 10's, 485cc, 14.8 cm, sili, unders. I want a dramatic reduction in size & shape. I'd like high & firm, w/ little/no lobe over the fold (see "I Want" photo). My BWD limits downsizing options w/Natrelle 410's. I'm scared that keyhole lift+320 mod height/mod profile 12.5W, 11.6H, 4.6 projection will be too large & will end up a smaller version of what I have now-which is too heavy, soft, ptotic. WANT Jen Aniston. HAVE Pam Anderson. Is 320 too big? Wt size do I need?

Choosing the right operation and breast implant

+2

Your "Breasts I Want" photo" and celebrities whose breasts you want are very helpful to your surgeon in understanding what your goals are. Unfortunately, no surgeon can make your breast look like the photo you have shown or the celebrities you cite. Breast are living tissue that can be surgically manipulated and augmented with implants to change their appearance, but cannot be cloned. 

In order to come close to the shape of the "Breasts I Want" photo, you would need to have a lot of extra skin removed with a full incision breast lift (around the areola, down to the crease, in the crease). Choosing the size and shape of the implant depends on how much breast tissue you have which we cannot determine from photos. 

I suggest talking to your surgeon further to be certain you are both on the same page as to what can be accomplished with your surgery.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Revision without a lobe

+1

Unfortunately your wish list is a very difficult if not impossible achievement without there being some scars.  Your reduction in size with a nice improvement in projection will be gratifying.  There's many great implant types and options nowadays.  Consult your board ceritified plastic surgeon for details.

DoctorMeade

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Choosing Best Breast Implants for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and photographs. Based on your description and goal pictures, I think you will benefit most from downsizing of breast implants and breast lifting surgery.

You will  do best with in person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Communicate your goals clearly as you have done here.

Downsizing After A Breast Surgery

+1

Hello.

Thank you for sharing your photos as well as a photo of what your goal is.

It seems that " going smaller" is your main goal. Therefore, there is no doubt that you will have to consider smaller implants, removal of breast tissue as well as a lift.

With that perspective, I would like to emphasize that obtaining the same exact results of the photo you have shared is not possible because every patient is different and so will the results of every surgery.

Physical examination is a must to be able to provide you with a well founded advise.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

+1

First, remember that you will basically NEVER see a professional model photoshoot that has not been photoshopped, sometimes dramatically.

In your case, from the photos it appears your breast tissue is starting to fall below the implant so a lift will definitely help as will a reduction in the implant size. But based on your anatomy you are probably never going to get a result where there is no breast tissue below the fold no matter what you do. It is very important that a preop patient have realistic expectations for what the surgery can do and what its limitations are so make sure you discuss all these factors thoroughly with your surgeon.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD