Pre Op Physical Exam Normal?

Im 2 weeks away from surgery and the hospital called to set up a Pre Op physical exam. I go to my own doctor yearly but its been about 10 months. Is this necessary? What exactly is performed or checked for? I'm 32 years old so didnt think I was at risk for anything during my procedures. Im having breast lift with implant and thigh lift (medial) Im nervous enough about surgery so this added stress isnt helping

Pre-Operative Exam Normal?

+1

You will find that every plastic surgeons and/or hospital/ facility has different protocol. For specific/relevant response to your question you will need to check with your plastic surgeon.