Pre Op 34 Deflated B (2kids) Weight Loss Post Op Smooth HP Saline Under 380cc. Wanted Full D with Upper Pole Fullness? (photo)

+1

The choice of size was too small for attaining a D cup. You needed 450 cc in my opinion. Best to seek in person opinions and further discussions with your chosen surgeon. 

Meeting expectations in breast augmentation

+1

I do not fully understand your question.  I assume that you had a breast augmentation and used 380 cc HP saline implants and you did not get the expected result.  In general for every 200 cc of implant volume you will increase your cup size by 1.  If you were a deflated B then I would think that  you need another 200 cc of volume to achieve your goal.  I use the Vectra 3D imaging system and in over 1.5 years I have not had one patient complain about not getting the size that they desired.