Pre BA Exercises Recommended?

Is there any stretches or exercises that can help my body prepare for ba? Stretches? Strengthening? Posture exercises?

Preparing for Breast Augmentation

+1

Stretches and posture exercises can be beneficial in any situation, but I do not recommend any specific exercises to prepare for Breast Augmentation. If you have any question or concerns about pre-operative preparation, your board certified plastic surgeon will be willing and able to help.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/breast-augmentation-7001

Pre BA Exercises

+1

Thank you for the great question. As the other MDs have mentioned, there is no particular set of exercises, etc., to prepare for a BBA. When women create problems after surgery it is by not following directions and trying to do too much too soon after surgery. The fact that you are even asking what you can do before surgery means to me that you will do just fine. In other words, you will be a great patient!

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

Pre breast augmentation exercises.

+1

There are no specific exercises that you need to do prior to your surgery. You should talk to your surgeon to see if there is any specific preop regimens he requires.

Hello

+1

There is nothing you need to do before your Breast Augmentation surgery. Just prepare yourself to know you will not be able not to lift anything over 3 pounds for a few weeks. Being in good health is good; it makes the healing process easier.

Pre-Breast Augmentation Exercises Recommended?

+1

No, there are no specific exercises that help prepare the body for breast augmentation surgery.  Generally speaking, patients undergoing elective plastic surgery should be in the best place possible from a physical, mental, and psychosocial perspective.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm