Is It Practical for Me to Consider Using Juvederm at 25?

i'm 25 and i have relatively wrinkle free skin other than the moderate “parenthesis lines ” around my mouth. they're not severe...yet, but i'm wondering if i should fix it before it breaks. is it a mistake to invest that kind of money just to ease my paranoia?

Fillers at 25

You can try fillers on those parenthesis areas of your smile to see if you like the result. That is the beauty of the temporary fillers. If you like it, you can keep on using it. If you don't then it will disappear in 8 to 12 months.

You can also wait until the Nasolabial fold gets deeper in order to start.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

13620 Reese Blvd.
Huntersville, NC 28078

You probably are the ideal patient for filling lines.

Once the lines get established and deep it is very difficult to completely repair with fillers.

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Using Juvederm at 25

The beauty of using temporary fillers (like Restylane shorter lasting than Juverderm) is THERY ARE TEMPORARY! So I would try a session to see if you liked the result. If yes than use a longer lasting filler.

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Fillers and age

The majority of young adults do not need fillers for lines.  However, there are some after significant weight loss that do.  Without an exam it is difficult to tell.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Juvederm for a 25 year old

If your smile crease is fine but can distend and smoothen with some filler, then you are a candidate. Superficial placement though, runs a bigger risk of bruising and superficial temporary lumps so see an experienced injector.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Does juvederm prevent wrinkle fix before it breaks?

Juvederm will not fix wrinkles before they break. So it is not a preventive treatment. It is a temporary filler that may last 6-12 months but does not prevent any future wrinkling. When it resolves, it completely resolves and provides no other therapeutic benefit. So I would not advise using it to preven a fix before it breaks.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

230 George Bush Blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33444