Pouty Lips. Where Should the Injection Site Be?

Hi,I am going to get lip augmentation and I wanted to know where on my upper lip should I have the injections in order to get full,pouty upper lip like angelina jolie?I need to know how injecting each area will affect the look so that I can decide on where to have the injection...if you can describe it for me I would really appreciate it.

Pouty lips and lip injections

+1

Dear Mahsaj,

• They are placed within the body and borders of the lips
  • It just depends on what your lips look like
  • The best advice would be for you to look at some before and afters and find a before picture that looks like your lips
  • I hope things go well, people love getting their lips plumped, I'm sure you will too

Best regards

Nima Shemirani

+1

Aesthetically speaking there is an ideal aesthetic size and shape to the lips and when missing, this can be created by augmenting the lip(s) with fillers (Juvederm or Restylane) or lip implants like Alloderm.  Where and how much the lip(s) are augmented depends on the ability of the MD to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial (and lip) beauty for the creation of a naturally more attractive set of lips.  Hope this helps.