Should I Postpone?
I am 5'5" and weigh 183 lbs with a pretty muscular build.. I've had two c-sections with the last to include a hysterectomy 4 years ago. I have what may be a hernia or lipoma or just separated muscles between my belly button and my sternum. I am scheduled for a full tummy tuck with lipo of flanks and Mastopexy in 4 days. Should I postpone until I am able to lose more weight????? I only care to lose 15-20 pounds but have been attempting this for years.