Is Post Oop Weight Gain from Saline Implants?

I had breast augmentation 2 months ago and was an A cup prior. I had 440 cc saline implants placed under the muscle. Is my 2 lb weight gain from the saline implants? I was 115 before my surgery and now 117 lbs.

Do My Implants Weigh 2 Pounds?

+1

Dear cpatel72,   Your 440cc implants weigh approximately one pound each. This would account for your two pound weight gain after surgery. Enjoy your new look!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Weight gain after implants

+1

The amount of fluid in your implants will match up to be about 2 lbs once your convert the cc's.

2 pound weight gain after saline implants

+1

A pair of 440 cc implants weighs about 920 grams, including the weight of the implant shell. That is just barely over 2 pounds. That' your weight gain!