Tightening - Is There a Posterior Thigh Surgery Procedure?

I am interested in having the back of my thighs tightened. I lost weight rapidly, and am having difficulty tightening the back of my legs with exercise and proper diet. I am thin and fit, at 5'06 and 115, however I lost 15 pounds very fast, and the result is Loose/sagging skin and extreme orange peel surface. Is there a procedure called Posterior Thigh Surgery, and can you tell me a bit about it? Any information is appreciated.

Cellulite and posterior thigh tightening

Exercise alone can never tighten loose sagging skin. If the skin excess is only slight the exercise may have a beneficial effect by increasing the muscle size to fill in the skin envelope. 15 pounds is not that much weight compared to what some individuals lose. I suspect the problem you describe is more a case of cellulite than excess skin from massive weight loss. If that is the case endermology can give you a temporary improvement but would require repeated endermology treatments. If it is severe enough a thigh buttock lift procedure may also help.

120 South Spalding
Beverly Hills, CA 90212