Posterior Thigh Lift After Botched Lipo - Costs?

I've a wellknown DR. who's done great work on me before, im 29 my the skin under my butt looks like a 80yr/old after posterior under butt, thigh lipo :( Been a while since I returned to the DR. because I havent had $ to fix this, it looks much worse then it did before surgery, to the point I wear spandex panty hose underneath my pants & can never wear just my bikini bottoms because Im horrified.

On 1 thigh it's like a love handle-roll. Can he fix this on his dime? Or should I keep saving? Cost?

Deformity post liposuction banana roll

+1

You have to be very careful with liposuction in the banana roll area as it can cause the buttocks to fall. Your deformity needs to be fat grafted back up. This may require more then one surgery.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction on the upper back thigh banana roll

+1

You should at least see your surgeon and discuss your concerns and see what they say. You can't lose by communicating your issues. Then you'll know how you want to proceed. If your surgeon agrees that you can improve with further surgery but would charge you a full fee, then you might wish to consider a second opinion.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Fat grafting in more than one session can help

+1
You had too much fat removed from the fold and fat grafting will help. You will need at least two session.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Posterior thigh lipo correction

+1

Dear SweetnSA,
I am sorry to hear about your results.  It is very important that you discuss your surgeon’s revision policies prior to any cosmetic surgery.  In our community it is rare for a surgeon to charge a fee for THEIR services, however, a charge for facility use and anesthesia is incurred by the patient.  I inform all my cosmetic patients of this.  Having said that there are always surgeons in the community that will charge for their services regardless of the need for a revision. 

Ernesto Hayn, MD

Posterior thigh lift

+1

I share your concerns regarding your results from your liposuction.  You will likely not get your PS to pay the entire amount to fix but he may offer you a discounted rate.  You should go in to discuss your result and desires for correction.  If you do not get the answer you want then you should seek a second opinion.

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon