Posterior Thigh Fat and Cellulite, What to Do? (photo)

Hi everyone, I'm only 20 years old, have never been overweight or even close to it! I weight around 55 kg, 165cm in height. I have these awful stubborn fat pockets directly beneath my buttocks. I hate them so much. I don't know why I have them. As you can see I'm not overweight. To be completely honest, I don't want to have surgery to get rid of this problem area, but is it the only way? Can I improve this with diet and exercise alone? If I slim down and increase lean muscle, will this help?

Posterior Thigh Fat and Cellulite

+1

The posterior thigh fat can be treated with liposuction.  The cellulite is difficult to appreciate from the photos.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Treating Cellulite and Fat Pockets

+1

The "banana rolls" could be treated best with Liposuction (or even Zeltiq). The cellulite however will remain with either of these procedures (though its appearance may slightly change). For that, I would recommend an alternate treatment such as VelaShape (after the fat removal). 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

+1

Thanks for the question and posted photos. Yes two issue the banana rolls and Grade II b cellulite. 1st do the Smart Lipo Triplex for the excess fat in posterior upper thighs. Wait 3 months than have CELLULAZE. 

Cellulite

+1

You really have two problems. Excess fat which can be treated by liposuction although your cellulite may get slightly worse. Cellulite can be treated with cellulaze. A closer examination and consultation would be necessary to determine what would be best for you.

David L. Abramson, MD